A lightened version of Tiramisu using good quality cocoa, labneh, and ladyfingers.
- 180g Labneh; or Greek yoghurt, skyr, thick plant-based yoghurt*
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Coffee (cold)
- 1 tsp Cocoa
- 6 Lady Fingers
- 28 Raspberries
- 2 parfait glasses
- Combine the labneh/yoghurt, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Set aside.
- Mix the cocoa into the coffee using a fork; they will come together; it may take a little time for this to happen.
- To make the parfait break the ladyfinger in half and dip in the coffee for about 5 seconds on each side, or until soaked all the way through. For each parfait layer one coffee soaked ladyfinger, a spoonful of the yoghurt mixture, and then four raspberries. Repeat until all ingredients are used up, or the glass is full (3 layers).
- The last layer should be a dollop of labneh/yoghurt. Dust with cocoa and top with a raspberry.
Can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
*You want to use yoghurt that has a thick texture. Regular yoghurt will not work.
To make your labneh check out this Homemade Labneh from Food52
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1