Vegan Kombucha Pancakes are made with no added sugar. Perfect for both sweet and savoury toppings.
- 3/4 cup Apple sauce (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup Kombucha
- 2 tbsp Avocado or light olive oil, plus extra for greasing pan
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Flour
- Mixing bowl
- Non-stick frying pan
- Whisk together all ingredients in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Heat up the pan. Add a thin layer of oil.
- Once the pan is hot (a good test is to be able to feel the heat by hovering your hand about half an inch over pan) add roughly 1/4 cup of pancake batter per pancake. Don’t overcrowd your pan.
- Turn heat to medium. Once bubbles start to appear or the bottom is golden brown, flip the pancake. Cook until the second side is golden brown and the pancake sounds hollow when given a slight tap.
- Continue until all the batter is used up.
- Serving Size: 1