Roasted cauliflower, Herbes de Provence, tuna, and black olives. One could say this is a French-inspired tuna salad, to say the least!
- Half the head of a small cauliflower (approx 150g) – cut into small bite sized pieces- 1cm by 1cm
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 1 can Tuna in olive oil (if you cannot find tuna in olive oil, use tuna in water – drain it and add roughly 1 tbsp of olive oil)
- 8–10 Kalamata olives – pitted and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Baking tray and parchment paper or slipmat
- Mixing bowl
Things to serve it with
- Soft boiled eggs
- A simple green salad dressed with apple cider vinegar and olive oil
- Sliced heirloom tomatoes
- An avocado
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss the cauliflower with olive oil and Herbes de Provence. Spread evenly on a lined baking tray. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden brown. Make sure to mix the cauliflower after 10 minutes so it bakes evenly.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and place into a mixing bowl. Flake the tune into the bowl include the olive oil it is packed in. Add olives and mix well.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Serving Size: 1