Easy cheesy and full of spinach! This cheesy gluten-free spinach dip is a fun addition to any celebration, made with spinach, sour cream and cream cheese it is smooth and sinful.
- 500g Frozen spinach thawed
- 150g sour cream
- 175g cream cheese
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp bouillon powder (chicken or veggie)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheese (pizza mix)
- Heat oven to 230°C or 450°F.
- Set half a cup of cheese aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Spread the dip evenly in a casserole dish (9×13) and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese evenly over the dip.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 25-30 minutes, the mixture should be nice and bubbly. Uncover the dip and let it brown for another 10 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
You can use any sized casserole dish or any dish that is safe to use in the oven. I prefer using a 9×13 dish because the dip is not too deep and there is more melted cheese to dip surface area.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: vegetarian, cheese dip, spinach dip, cheesy spinach dip, gluten-free spinach dip, gluten-free spinach dip recipe